Flood Risk Notification System
Delivering advanced warnings to mitigate flood risk.
FRNS is a flood forecasting model that estimates flood risk based on meteorological and geographic information systems – GIS factors, providing advanced notification when risk is forecasted.
Monitor Critical Assets or Locations
Assess Flood Risk of Each Asset or Location
- Identify assets to classify & monitor e.g. substations, staging sites, company facilities & buildings, any individual asset, or specific location
- Develop initial risk profile for each asset
Real Time Analysis & Notification System
- Indicates which asset could be at risk of flooding based on stream gauge data
Forecast Model & Notification System
- Proprietary meteorological and spatial analytics model
Receive Automatic Alert System
How It Works:
- Ingests various meteorological models to compute risk
- Proprietary spatial & meteorological analytics
- Runs 4x a day
- Asset, risk level, and date/time determined
- Predict forecast risks of asset
- Indicates which assets could potentially flood
- Automated SMS/email to provided contacts
Layers/Factors to develop risk profile
- Proximity to water bodies
- Natural/man made structures
Risk Calculated For Each Asset
- Tiered rating system used
Ready to do something?
A demo is essential to see Flood Risk Notification System (FRNS) capabilities in action. Schedule a 20-minute demo, you’ll be glad you did!