iOS Dynamic Mobile Developer
Theorem Geo Associates is in search of a dynamic mobile developer who will work on our native iOS app and become a critical member of our software engineering team. Weâ€™re in the business of spatial locations and data, with a focus on usability and simplicity. Youâ€™ll be working on challenging problems with smart people and a game-changing product vision.
Weâ€™re building a state-of-the-art mobile mapping tools, and youâ€™d be integral in its growth and development as a tool to change the way they work by using Theorem Geoâ€™s mobile toolsets.
- Design, build, ship, and maintain mobile apps on the iOS platform
- Capable of creating efficient and performant applications
- Have an eye for good UI / UX design and implementation
- Knowledge of working with and implementing REST APIs
- Experience working with Git / GitHub
- Use available project management and communication tools to work with everyone on the team
- Raise your own, and the teamâ€™s, skill level every day by growing and learning
- Help the product team manage requirements and design new product features
- Bonus: Work with map toolkits on iOS, like the Google Maps API
- Product driven– We build tools to help people solve problems. A focus on the userâ€™s perspective is critical to everything we create.
- Eye for design– We have a high bar for design in our products, from graphics, to composition, to user experience. Design helps communicate intent and functionality, so itâ€™s always central to our development process.
- Data structures– Geography is a data-driven discipline, and you need an understanding of relational databases and data structure concepts.
- Strong communicator and collaborator– Youâ€™ll be working with a fast-moving team building new product features everyday, so constant communication is paramount. This includes being an articulate writer, being good at managing and prioritizing your own work, and staying generally â€œplugged inâ€ to what the company is working on.
- Self-starter, self-teacher– Our team is made up of driven, largely self-taught engineers. A constant thirst to build your knowledge base is critical. We would also expect to be learning a lot from you.
How to Apply:
- Let us know what makes you ideal for this position and why you’d like to work with our team
- Your GitHub profile and rÃ©sumÃ©
- Links to projects youâ€™ve worked on, or to your website / portfolio
- And we’re curious: why do you like building mobile software?
Submit Resumes to ajenkins[at]theoremgeo.com